div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Monday 27 March 2017

Happy Monday all......
Hope you are all fit and well...

I was given the request last week to come up with a work that shows an element
of "unexpected"... If your read my stories then you know this is something
I am particularly interested in.

Here's a poem I came up with ....

n raper - 2017

Hope you enjoyed.....

Now Albert's bit :-




Hello to all my human fans.....
Well this week I've started pooing on the bathroom mat.

I've seen Nev do it, so I thought it was probably the best place. Obviously, I didn't do it in the 
toilet as that's where I drink !

Nev seems pretty pleased as he picks it up and flushes it away. That's if he notices, the other day, for some reason he stood in it and then danced across the bathroom to the shower, very strange ! and
the language, well I can tell you, it turned my brown ears blue.

He muttered something about feeding me condoms, then on a morning it'll be ready bagged !!

Well gotta go now,..... Postman to catch and all that....

See you all soon !!

Albert x

No comments:

Post a Comment