div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Wednesday 8 August 2018

Writers Block

In Today's Issue


Writers Block
Tips
Random Joke of the Day
That's Amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing
Funny Fobia
The Thoughts of Chairman Anyhow



Writers Block
I have ideas
when I dream
But when I wake
they fade like steam.

I sit with paper
and its gaps
To scrape for ideas
hope for scraps

I make excuses
divert the task
I'll do whatever
the detour asks

I need to focus
and let thoughts fly
The contradiction
in minds eye

And then it comes
and writes itself
It gives it life
and rude health

A story made
a living thing
A circle made
Imaginations ring

Tips to help Writers Block

  • Go for a walk.
  • Eliminate distractions
  • Do something to get your blood flowing. 
  • Play.
  • Change your environment.
  • Read a book.
  • Free-write, just let your thoughts flow on paper
  • Listen to music (try classical or jazz to mix it up).
  • Create a writing routine. 
  • Spend time with someone who makes you feel good.
  • Brainstorm ideas in bullet points.
  • Read some inspiring quotes to get you started.
Random Joke of the Day
The woman that just drove past me on the motorway was either doing a huge yawn or her brakes have failed.


That's Amaaaaaaaaaaaazing

10% of the World’s population is left handed.



Sinistrophobia - The Fear of Left Handed People ,,,,,,,, see above !


The Thoughts of Chairman Anyhow

I got a chainsaw in the mail today. Now I have to send saws to five other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment