div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Monday 20 February 2017

Blog




So.....a couple of people, in fact to be honest, more than a couple.... have asked how to start create a blog,

I currently use, as you can no doubt see, Google's Blogger.
This service is free and is pretty easy to use.

There are others of course, this is just my preference.

Here are some other providers :-




Once you've decided which one you want to use. What do you want the content to be.

We will cover this next time !

One thing I will point out is, remember, your Blog will be "broadcasted" globally.

It's important you focus on the right audience.

Here are my stats for this week :-


United Kingdom
520
United States
470
Russia
150
Germany
106
Slovakia
96
Denmark
71
France
61
Portugal
33
Netherlands
14
Ireland

As you can see my top subscribers are the UK and USA.......followed by Russia and Germany.
There are facilities on your Blog to translate your content for other languages.

Give it a go.

As usual, if you subscribe I will provide feedback on any of your work.

Neville








No comments:

Post a Comment