div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Tuesday 28 November 2017

Change

In Today's Issue

Change
That's Amaaaaaaaaaaaazing
Trivial Top 10
Word
Funny Fobia
Random Joke
Finish with a Song



I change the clocks
Twice a year
They mark the seasons
On this hemisphere

I change my socks
I change my shirt
To a quiet one
Not so extrovert

I change my mind
All the time
I change the rhythm
And the rhyme

Ch Ch Ch Changes
Turn and face the Strange
Ch Ch Ch Changes
Don’t wanna be a richer man

I change gear
Fifth to first
I once hit a wall
I’d hit reverse

I’d change the world
If I could
What would you change?
Do you think you should?


Nutella was invented during WWII, when an Italian pastry maker mixed hazelnuts into chocolate to extend his chocolate ration.


Video Sales Peaked in 1982, here is a list of the top 10 biggest sellers in 1982, did you own one ?
10 - Jane Fonda's Workout
9 - Raging Bull
8 - Casablanca
7 - Kramer Vs Kramer
6 - The Blue Lagoon
5 - The Jazz Singer
4 - Stir Crazy
3 - Atlantic City
2 - An American Werewolf in London
1 - Clash of the Titans

CRYTOSCOPOPHILIA - The urge to look through people’s windows as you pass their houses.



Metathesiophobia. The fear of change or changing




I conducted an orchestra today. It was more fun than you can shake a stick at.


Finish With a Song

This is David Bowie with Changes



No comments:

Post a Comment