div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Thursday 25 January 2018

Why are Radio Plays Like Buses ?

Audio Book

In Today's Exciting Issue
After the Success of last weeks broadcast of 
"Thyme for Love" Sheffield Radio have recorded 
another of my short stories from my latest release.



Audio Book


If you enjoy the content of this blog then you are going to love this!

My recent release - Tales of The Unaccepted contains a smorgasbord of short stories.

One of these is - The Door Locked
A sad story of leaving, or is it ?


This story has been made into an audio book and will be broadcast this Friday 19th January at 1pm UK time. If you miss it, don't worry, it will be available to download.

It will be live on Sheffield Radio, here is a link :-

http://web.sheffieldlive.org/shows/write-radio/

Their website is :- sheffieldlive.org  



I hope you enjoy it, I would love to hear your feedback.

Cheers
The Chairman

1 comment: