div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Saturday 8 February 2020

International Make a Friend Day

International Make a Friend Day

Friends
Friend Facts
That's Amaaaaazing
Random Joke
Discount Book

Do you have enough friends? The answer should be no. 

No matter how many friends we have, more of them increases our wealth. That's because friends are one of life's valuable assets. 'You just can't have too many friends.

Make a Friend Day is a great opportunity to meet someone new or do something to make a new friend.

Making a new friend can be easier to do than you think. There must be a gazillion ways to make new friends. It often helps by smiling and just being friendly or helpful.

Spend "Make a Friend Day" being just being friendly, and by doing special or nice things for others.

Oh, by the way.... I hope that you will be my friend!

Thank you for reading
You are oh so clever
For my mission to you
My only endeavour

Is to make you smile
And also think
Even though
My rhymes might stink

But you know better
Coz you’re so bright
To read my page
Both day and night

My friend, my pal
My chum, my mate
I love you all
And think you’re great

So thanks again
You beautiful folk
Let's enjoy a laugh
And share a joke


The cast of six was originally meant to be four.

Courteney Cox is the only regular cast member who never got an Emmy nomination for the show.

Before the show had been cast, Monica and Joey were intended to be the central couple.

The real address of the Friends' apartment, as used in the exterior shots, is 90 Bedford Street in Manhattan's West Village.

The only person who wasn't a fan of the show's iconic 'The Rachel' haircut was Jennifer Aniston herself.

Phoebe was originally conceived as a goth girl.

Right before the show premiered, the cast took a group trip to Vegas for one last taste of anonymity.

The refrigerators in both apartments really worked.

The show had many names before settling with the name Friends:- Friends Like Us, Six of One, Across the Hall, Once Upon a Time in the West Village and Insomnia Cafe.

"Shiny Happy People" by REM was the original choice for the Theme Song for the show and was used in the pilot when the show was still called Friends Like Us.

The Producers David Crane and Marta Kauffman co-wrote "I'll be there for you" with Phil Solem and Danny Wilde of the Rembrandts. Used for the theme song for all ten series.

In 1995, the song reached number 1 in the Billboard Hot 100 Airplay chart for eight weeks.

Ellen DeGeneres turned down the role of Phoebe.

Matt LeBlanc started going grey in his twenties and had to have his hair dyed throughout the series.
The final episode was watched by 52.46 million viewers and is ranked fourth most watch TV finale in US History.

That's Amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing
The longest friendship bracelet measures 660.48 m (2,166 ft 11.16 in) and was created by Benchmark Senior Living (USA) in Ridgefield, Connecticut, USA on 3 August 2016.

Random Joke of the Day
I’ve been to the doctor and was diagnosed with low blood pressure. He wrote me a prescription for two sets of Ikea self-assembly wardrobes and a trip to the dump.
Bargain Book
Did you get a kindle or e-book reader for Xmas? Then as a New Years gift from me you can now buy
my recent release, "Tales of the Unexpected" for the amazing low price of £1.99 (cheaper than a cup
of coffee) 



CHECK OUT THE 5 STAR REVIEWS -
B Silver
5.0 out of 5 stars
Great diverse short stories
28 October 2019
Format: PaperbackVerified Purchase
Love this writer I bought his previous books and in my opinion this is the best so far. The stories are much more diverse than the others. For a book of short stories there are a lot there, great to pop in and read as and when you want to. Read mine on the train, I laughed out loud at one point making my fellow passengers jump out of their seats. Recommended read....
YOU CAN FIND IT ON AMAZON NOW !


No comments:

Post a Comment