div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Monday 27 February 2017



This site is for new writers, new voices.

This Blog can help you :-

Get your writing seen
Get your writing read
Raise awareness of your work
Share and read different styles
Hit a target global audience of over 5k a day



The ultimate objective of this site is that, if I get enough submission, I will endeavour to publish a book containing all your work.

Any profits made, will be shared out to contributors.

So GO FOR IT.

You can submit by the link or email me at - neville.raper@gmail.com

I look forward to seeing your writing.

To this end, please see below a poem submitted by - Sharon Shields

This is a poignant Poem and I'm sure will strike a chord with many of you out there !

Fool

And I think I'm entitled to love
Fool!
It bypasses me
takes detours
stops at other places
other hearts
and leaves me
alone
wandering
looking in the wrong places
at the wrong people
in the hope that one day

I won't be that fool


Thank you so much Sharon.
If you want more of Sharon's work, wish to comment and/or add your own work use the above contact details.










No comments:

Post a Comment