div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Tuesday 31 January 2017

Hey it's

YAD SDRAWKCAB


Take a break from the norm and do things the other way round.

How to Celebrate?

  • Do everything backwards or sdrawkcab. Wear your outfit backwards and if you can, talk and write backwards.
  • Go to bed in the morning and start working in the evening, have dinner in the morning and breakfast in the evening, and have dessert first during all your meals.
  • Talk to people with your back towards them. 
  • Say goodbye to people when you meet them, and hello when you depart.
  • Make an upside down cake.
  • Get younger.... like Benjamin Button

Did You Know…

…that penguins, Emu's and kangaroos cannot walk backwards?




Words you can spell backwards - Palindromes 

Level
A But Tuba
Don't nod.
I did, did I?
My gym
Red rum, sir, is murder
Step on no pets
Top spot
Was it a cat I saw?
Eva, can I see bees in a cave?
No lemon, no melon





No comments:

Post a Comment