div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Sunday 25 November 2018

Logical

Logical

In Today's Issue

Logical
That's Amaaaaaaazing
Random Joke
Word
Can I speal my mind


LOGICAL

It all seems so logical
The right solution
To remove myself
For I’m pollution

What is the point
The point of me
waste of space
social amputee

An empty man
I’ve run my course
Time to go
Let's shoot this horse

It all seems so logical
The right solution
To remove myself
For I’m pollution

(The biggest killer of Men under 50 in the UK is suicide)
(Rates have risen by 20% over the last five years)

(Men are three times more likely to  take their lives than women)


Thats Amaaazing
Frankfurt police have found a car belonging to a 76-year-old man who forgot where he parked it 20 years ago.


Random Joke
Not saying we were poor, but many a time my Mother would send me next door with a button, and ask our neighbour if she would sew a shirt on it.


Word


Treppenwitz is the German word for a witty comeback that you think of too late to use it. The literal translation is 'staircase joke'.

Can I Speak My Mind ?



New Release - 


Can I Speak My Mind is a collection of short stories and poetry written by, for and about people who have been affected by mental health issues.

Some of the pieces are heartbreaking, some are hopeful, some are even funny…but what they all are is honest.

All profits from the sale of this book will go to mental health charities.

By buying this anthology you have contributed to people who go that extra mile to help sufferers in the community. These groups volunteer selflessly. Your money will help them to continue providing much needed support.

So well done you, you are a hero.

Here is a link to the Amazon page - 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Can-I-Speak-My-Mind/dp/1728787599/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1541082559&sr=8-4&keywords=can+I+speak+my+mind 

Can I Speak My Mind





Neville Raper is a Broadcaster, Poet, Author, Playwriter and a blogger. He is an occasional stand up, regular sit down.

His award winning books can be found on Amazon, Kobo, Barnes Noble and Kindle.


No comments:

Post a Comment